Skip to content
- Oxford Chinese Dictionary by Zhu Yuan (Editor), Wang Liangbi (Editor), Ren Yongchang (Editor)
Paperback dictionary written in English with some 614 pages.
Oxford University Press; 3rd Pocket edition (June 1, 2004)
- Langenscheidt’s Pocket Dictionary Chinese/English English/Chinese (Turtleback) by Langenscheidt Staff, Langenscheidt Editorial
Dictionary written in English.
Langenscheidt Publishers; Miniature edition (February 15, 2001)
The Perfect Dictionary For China.
- Concise English-Chinese Chinese-English Dictionary by Martin H. Manser, Oxford
Paperback dictionary written in English with some 610 pages.
Oxford University Press; 2nd edition (July 1, 1999)
Excellent, easy to use reference for students of Chinese.
An Essential Resource.
- The Starter Oxford Chinese Dictionary by Boping Yuan (Editor), Sally Church (Editor), Sally Kathryn Church (Editor)
Paperback dictionary written in English with some 450 pages.
Oxford University Press; 1st edition (December 15, 2000)
Wish I Had It a Year Ago.
Good Start Starter.
- ABC Chinese-English Comprehensive Dictionary: Alphabetically Based Computerized (ABC Chinese Dictionary Series) by John Defrancis (Editor)
Hardback dictionary written in English with some 1439 pages.
University of Hawaii Press; Bilingual edition (April 1, 2003)