Skip to content
- Czech-English/English-Czech Concise Dictionary by Nina Trnka
Paperback dictionary written in English.
Hippocrene Books; Revised edition (November 1, 1990)
Nina Trnka dictionary is very handy for travellers.
- English-Czech/Czech-English Dictionary by Josef Fronek
Hardback dictionary written in English.
Leda, spol. s r.o. (March 31, 1999)
The best Czech-English dictionary I’ve found.
- Czech-English/English-Czech Dictionary and Phrasebook (Hippocrene Dictionary & Phrasebooks) by Michaela Burilkovova
Paperback dictionary written in English with 175 pages.
Hippocrene Books; Bilingual edition (October 1, 2003)
- Lonely Planet Czech Phrasebook: With Two-Way Dictionary (Lonely Planet Czech Phrasebook) by Eugenia Mocnay
Paperback dictionary written in English with 256 pages.
Lonely Planet Publications (October 1, 2001)
- Hippocrene Children’s Illustrated Czech Dictionary: English-Czech/Czech-English (Hippocrene Children’s Illustrated Dictionaries)
Paperback dictionary written in Czech with 94 pages.
Hippocrene Books; Bilingual edition (November 1, 2001)
Dictionary great for English speakers.