Skip to content
- Webster’s New World Hebrew Dictionary : Hebrew/English-English/Hebrew (Transliterated) by Hayim Baltsan
Paperback dictionary written in English with 864 pages.
Webster’s New World; Reissue edition (June 1, 1994)
Good for novices.
- The Oxford English-Hebrew Dictionary by Oxford Centre for Hebrew and Jewish Studies (Corporate Author), N. S. Doniach (Editor), a Kahane (Editor), N Doniach (Editor), Ahuvia Kahane (Editor)
Paperback dictionary written in English with 1091 pages.
Oxford University Press; Reprint edition (March 1, 1998)
A phenomenal dictionary, perhaps not for beginners.
- The New Bantam-Megiddo Hebrew & English Dictionary (Bantam Foreign Language Dictionaries) by SIVAN DR REUVEN, EDWARD A. DR LEVENSTON
Paperback dictionary written in English with 736 pages.
Bantam; Reissue edition (November 1, 1984)
Good Pocket Reference.
- Hebrew/English English/Hebrew Dictionary, The Meridian by Dov Ben-Abba
Paperback dictionary written in English with 720 pages.
Plume; Bilingual edition (January 1, 1994)
Comprehensive and affordable.
Probably the best of what’s available.
- Hebrew-English/English-Hebrew Dictionary and Phrasebook (Dictionary and Phrasebooks) by Israel Palchan
Paperback dictionary written in English with 210 pages.
Hippocrene Books (December 1, 2000)
The author doesn’t include vowels, other than that though it is fine.