Skip to content
- Webster’s New World Italian Dictionary: Italian/English, English/Italian by Catherine E. Love (Editor)
Paperback dictionary written in English with 1032 pages.
Webster’s New World; Concise edition (September 15, 1992)
The best affordable Italian dictionary on the market.
- Oxford-Paravia Italian Dictionary by Cristina Bareggi (Editor) Hardback dictionary written in English with 2672 pages.
Paravia; Bilingual edition (November 1, 2001)
The Most Useful Italian-English Dictionary.
- The Oxford Italian Dictionary by Oxford University Press
Paperback dictionary written in English with 512 pages.
Berkley; Berkley ed edition (August 1, 1997)
For the price, it’s not bad at all.
- Traveler’s Italian Dictionary: English-Italian/Italian-English (Cortina Dictionary) by Dilaver, Ph.D. Berberi
Paperback dictionary written in English with 370 pages.
Henry Holt & Company; Eng/Italn edition (September 1, 1993)
Best Italian Pocket Dictionary.
- Harper Collins Italian College Dictionary by HarperCollins
Hardback dictionary written in English with 666 pages.
HarperResource; Up/Thm/Ind edition (August 15, 1998)