Skip to content
- Kodansha’s Furigana Japanese Dictionary: Japanese-English English-Japanese by Kodansha
Hardback dictionary written in English with 1285 pages.
Kodansha International (JPN) (October 1, 2000)
Excellent for Beginners.
- Random House Japanese-English English-Japanese Dictionary by Seigo Nakao
Paperback dictionary written in English with 688 pages.
Random House Reference (April 7, 1997)
A Good All-Around Dictionary for Japanese.
- Langenscheidt’s Pocket Dictionary Japanese/English English/Japanese by Langenscheidt Staff
Turtleback dictionary written in English.
Langenscheidt Publishers (February 15, 2001)
A great success in dictionary writing.
- Harper Collins Shubun Pocket English-Japanese Dictionary by Harper Collins, HarperCollins
Paperback dictionary written in English with 672 pages.
HarperResource; Pocket edition (June 1, 2000)
Handy little book.
- Kodansha’s Furigana Japanese-English Dictionary by Masatoshi Yoshida, Yoshikatsu Nakamura
Paperback dictionary written in English with 592 pages.
Kodansha International (JPN); Bilingual edition (March 1, 2002)
Excellent Dictionary for Beginners.