Skip to content
- Uzbek Dictionary & Phrasebook: Uzbek-English English-Uzbek (Hippocrene Dictionary & Phrasebooks) by Nicholas Awde, William Dirks, Umida Hikmatullaeva
Paperback dictionary written multilingual with 200 pages.
Hippocrene Books; Bilingual edition (October 1, 2002)
The Best Uzbek Resource Available.
- Uzbek-English/English-Uzbek Dictionary (Hippocrene Concise Dictionary) by Kamran M. Khakimov by Nicholas Awde, William Dirks, Umida Hikmatullaeva
Paperback dictionary written in English with 329 pages.
Hippocrene Books (February 1, 1994)
I found this dictionary to be helpful.
- Uzbek-English Dictionary of Phrases by Kh Ismatullaev, Khayrulla H. Ismatulla
Hardback dictionary written in English with 181 pages.
Dunwoody Press (January 1, 1998)
A thin Uzbek-to-English dictionary.
- Uzbek-English Dictionary by Karl A. Krippes
Hardback dictionary written in English with 246 pages.
Dunwoody Press; 1 ED edition (June 1, 1996)
The best available in English – though not great.
- Uzbek-English Dictionary by Natalie Waterson
Hardback dictionary written in English with 190 pages.
Oxford University Press (October 1, 1980)
Waterson’s is the most useful among a group of poor dictionaries.